• Bondflextra is a rubber modified, flexible white cement based tile adhesive.
• It is designed for bonding all types of ceramic, stone and mosaic tiles onto a variety of substrates like
concrete, render, rendered brickwork, blockwork gyprock, plasterboard and fibre cement.
• lt can be used internally or externally on wall and floor surfaces.
• Bondflextra can be used for fixing low porosity tiles.
• Bondflextra can be used to fix tiles over existing tiles as long as the surface is coated with RLA
• Bondflextra can be used to fix tiles over most waterproofing membranes. However, it is advisable to
contact RLA Technical help prior to commencing.
A 20kg bag of Bondflextra will cover approximately 10-12m2 using a 10mm notched trowel.